We are business builders. Our goal is to partner with founder and family-owned businesses to build and grow them. Kirtland invests in incredible companies and finds ways to help our businesses break through barriers that prevent them from capturing growth opportunities.
- Food and Beverage (including Pet)
- Precision Machining and Engineered Products
- Business Services
- Tangible growth opportunities either through organic initiatives or acquisitions
- Attractive margin profile for the market served or the potential to achieve attractive margins
- Defensible market position
- Manageable customer concentrations (less than 30% individually / 50% for the top five customers)
- Headquartered in the U.S. or Canada
- Revenue greater than $10 million and EBITDA greater than $1 million
- Strong gross profit and operating cash flow margins
- Stable to growing historical financial performance (We will consider investment opportunities in underperforming companies, but generally situations where the balance sheet needs a capital infusion rather than a significant turnaround of the core operations)
Interested in learning more about Kirtland? Please reach out to Jim Foley at email@example.com.